Our Infrastructure team has extensive experience and knowledge in handling complex infrastructure projects and regulations in Indonesia. We work with government, local, and international clients, as well as banks and financial institutions, to advise and draft all types of project and infrastructure transaction documents. Our team has excellent legal skills, a collaborative mindset, and a proactive attitude.
We offer the following services:
- Valuation and Advisory (We help you assess the feasibility and viability of your projects and provide strategic advice on how to optimize them).
- Project Procurement (We assist you in selecting the best procurement method and structure for your projects, as well as negotiating and drafting the contracts and agreements).
- Public-Private Partnership (We advise you on the legal and regulatory framework for public-private partnerships in Indonesia, as well as the risks and opportunities involved).
- Energy and Infrastructure (We have in-depth expertise in various sectors of energy and infrastructure, such as power, renewable energy, oil and gas, mining, transportation, water, waste management, telecommunications, and more).
- Strategic Choices (We help you make informed decisions that align with your goals and values, as well as the needs and expectations of your stakeholders).