Our law firm handles a variety of legal matters, including complex commercial litigation, class actions, international litigation, securities litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, and labor and employment matters. We work effectively with corporate law departments to achieve our clients’ goals. Here are some examples of our expertise in these areas:
- Complex commercial litigation: Our law firm has experience representing governments, global corporations, corporate and sovereign debt holders, hedge funds, and other financial institutions in resolving their most intractable commercial disputes, many of which span multiple jurisdictions.
- Labor and employment matters: Our law firm has a global scope and experience in handling employment law matters, including Employment Tribunal proceedings, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, equity packages, executive employment contracts, and privacy and security policies and procedures
- Bankruptcy and creditors’ rights: Our law firm has experience in restructuring and reorganization, as well as commercial litigation and other practice areas that complement our bankruptcy and creditors’ rights practice
- Securities litigation: Our law firm has experience representing clients in securities litigation matters, including class actions and other disputes related to securities transactions
- International litigation: Our law firm has experience representing clients in international litigation matters, including cross-border disputes and other matters that require expertise in multiple jurisdictions.